...And I have been stupid again. I don't eat any food when it's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Bread and yogurt I'll eat if I want to. This is not good but I have to do this because I don't have much money and I don't want to spend all the money in food. Food is important but bills are even more important. What choice do I have?
I'm stressed. I'll move to other town soon and I can't sleep, I can't calm down, I can't be normal me without anxious. This sucks really. It's that bad! Oh, and my mother. I hate her sometimes too much and I don't know if I want to be that angry. Hate is big feeling and I have a really good reason to be angry to my mother. That's all I can tell. I don't know if I'm ever able to say that word what describes my mother. She's just so...
So there's not much new things in my life now. Just new town with a new life, family issues with mother and eating problem because of money. I would love to do some part-time work soon and reason is money. When I'm at work, I have more money and I can FINALLY live at my own. I can enjoy at normal life without thinking that oh, I shouldn't buy this and that because I don't have money. I hope that this summer will be different summer...I want to have fun, enjoy at life, be outside and watch sunrise and sunset and be with my boyfriend and have a good time with friends and swim and and and...summer, finally!
I add some photo here too. It's my new shoes. I love them! <3
Love, Girlie~
No comments:
Post a Comment